Dr. Lee is a clinical psychologist who provides consultation, assessment, or therapy to children, youth, parents, and families. She is registered with the Where to buy levitra ukAmoxicillin over the counter uk College of Psychologists of Ontario. Dr. Lee also conducts Parenting Capacity Assessments, and Child Custody and Access Assessments.
Who should be referred?
Children, youth, or families who are struggling to manage their thoughts, feelings, or behaviours are often referred for services. The most common reasons for referral are:
- Struggling academically
- Conflict with peers or family members
- Outbursts of anger or rage
- Avoidance of family or friends
- Avoidance of certain activities or school
- Difficulty sleeping
- Loss of appetite
- Disinterest in doing things they used to enjoy
- Constant worrying
- Obsessions or compulsions
- Hitting or bullying others
- Struggling with parental separation or divorce
If you are interested in obtaining services, please call Dr. Lee. She will arrange for an initial consultation and you can explore whether her services would meet your needs. It is not necessary for a physician to refer for services, although some insurance companies require referral by a physician as a condition for reimbursement.